20220510

Amazon invited me to a Rings of Power Sneak Peek, Showrunner Q&A in England!



This is Nerd of the Rings, bringing you Messages from Middle Earth. Today they present: I was recently invited by Amazon to go to London to take part in an event centered around the new series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. This is my travel vlog from the entire trip, including seeing some of London's sights, our day trip to Oxford, and my thoughts and reactions to the footage we saw and the Q&A we had with the showrunners. This is my first ever travel vid, so let me know in the comments if you'd enjoy similar videos on other Tolkien destinations/events! I'm totally open to suggestions as well! 00:00-03:34 Day 1: London Sights 03:34-13:37 Day 2: Oxford 13:37-15:57 Day 3: Harry Potter Studio Tour 15:57-22:05 Footage/QA Reaction - My thoughts 22:05-24:33 Reactions from Others 24:33-29:45 Final Thoughts #ringsofpower #lordoftherings #lotronprime

Click here to view on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad