20200213

How I Animate: Lip-syncing Onlyleigh | OnlyLeigh


OnlyLeigh is a nerd and makes animations about it.
Episode Title: How I Animate: Lip-syncing Onlyleigh Episode Content: The first 500 people who click the link in the description will get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium: https://skl.sh/onlyleigh ๐ŸŒธ In this video I'll take you give you a sneak peek behind my animations, and walk you through how I lip sync my characters, making them say all those stupid jokes you've grown to love! Let me know in the comments if there are other animation tutorials or making of videos you'll like to see here! ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ VIDEO FIX: Something similar to Keyframe Caddy- "Frame Picker" actually comes built in on Animate nowadays! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ Watch some of the videos appearing on this tutorial ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ New New New New Doctor: shorturl.at/iCEG1 ๐ŸŒธ Belle And Tina Are Time Travelers: Pilot shorturl.at/pyGT1 ๐ŸŒธ Frozen is the New Black shorturl.at/irxz5 ๐ŸŒธ BB-8: Behind the Circuits shorturl.at/hvO26 ๐ŸŒธ American Horror Toy Story: shorturl.at/oHSTX ๐ŸŒธ Fangirls and Spoilers: shorturl.at/alrAS ๐ŸŒธ 5 Stages of Watching a Star Wars Movie shorturl.at/qsM57 ๐ŸŒธ The Infinite Place: shorturl.at/bes49 ๐ŸŒธ A Stranger Things Christmas shorturl.at/itxH3

View video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad